Historical Studios completely restored by award winning San Diego architect Jonathan Segal FAIA. Individually separated by beautiful landscape and private patios. Located within walking distance of Little Italy, Downtown, and scenic San Diego Bay. These charming studios are suited for the boutique urban life-style, who may not prefer living in high-rise buildings, and want to be close to the conveniences of everything Little Italy and Downtown offer.
Located on Union Street between Cedar Street and Beech Street
• Stand alone individual Studios
• Plenty of natural light and fresh air with Dutch front door, French patio door, and abundance of windows
• Hardwood Floors
• Kitchen includes brand new refrigerator, oven, microwave, and cabinetry
• Private Patios, including Chiminea fire place
• 375sqft (including patio)
• Queen Size Murphy Bed
Units are not furnished as shown in pictures.